Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Make Waves at Your Library!

Our Y.A. Summer Reading Program has begun!

We're doing things a little differently this time around. Last year was my first time running the show, and I had no idea what to give you for prizes. I mean, you'll read what you want to no matter what I offer up to you as an incentive, so what could I possibly do to inspire you...

This year, we're trying raffles. Instead of using your points to buy something that will only entertain you for a little while, you can use points to buy raffle tickets and get the chance at winning something more exciting.

We'll be doing five raffle drawings on Mondays, starting on June 28 and ending on July 26.

Prizes?

We'll be giving out tickets to Eclipse, copies of The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, a Nerf Super-Soaker Shot Blast (to allow you to fully express your love for your siblings and friends), a copy of the first DVD box set of Naruto Shippuden, and a $25.00 iTunes gift card.

In addition to all of that, you can also use your points to earn an ever-popular book order--meaning you earn 600 pts, tell me what paperback book you want to own, and I order it for you.

And we also have watches, bookmarks, and flip flop necklaces.

We also have sign-up sheets out for our next program--t-shirt design with Candie Cooper--so come by the library and register!

No comments: