Monday, November 30, 2009

Hooray!

Did you see?

Over there, in the sidebar?

It's my congratulatory NaNoWriMo banner, the one that tells you that I did it--I wrote a 50,000 word novel in 30 days! Except, since I'm posting this today, and I won last night, I really wrote a 50,000 word novel in 29 days.

I thought it might be nice to have one November day not consumed by writing. Also, my brother was telling me he wanted to be able to talk to me sometime soon. I've been ignoring him when he came to speak to me, or just telling him he is "interfering with the process" and to "go kill something" in World of Warcraft.

Apparently, I missed a great deal this month, because he let me know yesterday that he quit WOW weeks ago. Oops.

For all of you still clattering away on your keyboards--you can do it! For all of you who've already finished--Hooray! We did it!

And for those of you who didn't write this year, give it a try next November. There's nothing like the feeling of accomplishment you get when you can call yourself a "Novelist" and have it mean something.

I promise I'll be more entertaining now.

No comments: