Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Series Fiction!

A whole host of our favorite series(es) have new installments just in time for our summer vacations!

Garth Nix's final book in The Keys to the Kingdom: Lord Sunday!


This is book seven, the last day of the week--and I've been waiting a Very Long Time to see what happens.

The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan, book one of The Homelanders has arrived in paperback!


Charlie West wakes up with no memory, bruised and bloodied, and the first thing he hears is a stranger ordering someone to kill him.

The tenth (and last--according to the cover) book in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison: Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? has arrived!


I would answer that question, but I need a British slang dictionary first...

Books 3, 4, and 5 of The Warriors: Power of Three series by Erin Hunter.




And for those of you (like me) who adore Tamora Pierce, Beka Cooper Book Two: Bloodhound.


This is the follow-up to Terrier.

Enjoy!

No comments: