Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Books!

I have new books for you again! I try to keep this going all the time, but it seems like summer reading has gotten the best of me...Sorry!

First we have Chasing the Bear. Those of you familiar with the author will know who Spenser is already. For those of you who don't know Spenser, the author, Robert B. Parker, has written a whole long series of books starring Spenser, a private detective, who has all kinds of fast-paced, action movie type adventures.

Those of you who love James Patterson's Maximum Ride books will like Parker's work, too. And if you feel like it, you can always read his adult novels while you wait for more young adult ones.


Next are The Lost Books by Ted Dekker. Dekker is well known for his Circle Trilogy, and The Lost Books fit into that universe. Don't let that throw you, though, because you don't need to have read the other trilogy to understand these novels.




I love the covers. I can't help it.

Summer reading club members will be happy to know that each of these books are worth 100 points. Read them all and that's 500, one more and you've got 600...and that earns you a paperback book of your choice.

You tell me what you want, and I order it for you. Crank or Twilight, anyone?

Happy reading...

No comments: