Friday, June 12, 2009

Manga Again...

Since there is only so much about drawing that you can learn in the space of one hour, I (or rather, my brother) found something neat on YouTube yesterday that will take us all to the next step in manga drawing.

Mark Crilley, who is the author and illustrator of the Miki Falls manga series (as well as Akiko and Billy Clikk), has posted a ton of drawing tutorials. They are all quite well done, and they walk you through the various steps of drawing characters. He has a video to teach you how to draw wings, hair, eyes, clothes, etc.

Here's a little example...



See? That's so great!

I am easily amused...

I've been watching too much anime lately; I'm getting a bit obsessed. Check out Clannad, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and Paprika!

No comments: