Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two New Fantasy Series: Paranormal and Otherwise...

Firstly, we now have the entire Night World series in preparation for Strange Fate all by L.J. Smith:





These three books contain nine novels, so that's plenty of reading material--and all are set in the "Night World" full of werewolves, vampires, and witches--perfect for the Twilight fans seaching for another series or the Vampire Diaries fans, as those novels are also by L.J. Smith.

I just read through Secret Vampire (the first novel of Night World) and found it so addictive that I finished it in one sitting, despite my hefty reading list.

We also have the first three books of The Twelve Kingdoms series--something my brother (a huge Anime fan) recommends for anyone interested in Japanese fantasy.

I read the first novel of this series, Sea of Shadows and loved it. I adore fantasy--especially good fantasy, a category this definately belongs in! Graceling or Tamora Pierce fans should take a look at this series.



No comments: